MOMS Club International and our chapter believe that stay-at-home moms are important to the community. Part of our importance comes from giving back to those who need a little extra help. Each year we do at least two service projects. These are a few of our most recent projects.
MOMS Club does not sponsor or endorse any of the following websites or activities.
- Serving meals to the hungry through Grace United Methodist Church’s brown bag program
- Yearly school supply drive to benefit schools in our chapter boundaries
- Supplying a Thanksgiving meal to a local family through Germantown Help
- Cleaning up a local park
- Donating toys and other supplies to the Shady Grove PICU
- Donating money to Dr. Bear’s Closet
- Donating books and pajamas to The Great Sprout Tuck-In
- Throwing a birthday party for the ladies at a women’s shelter through Interfaith Works
- Making Valentine’s cards for the children at Children’s National Medical Center
- Donating candy to our troops
- Donating food to Germantown HELP
- Putting together a preschool fair for the parents in Upper MoCo